If you can answer at least three of the following questions with "Yes" or "Of course"...
... then it's time for you to go abroad as a European volunteer!
You want to know what the air tastes like somewhere else?
You want to get to know a different culture?
You want to learn a foreign language in everyday life?
We can help you and send you to an EU country as a volunteer for a period of 2 to 12 months.
In cooperation with Youth for Europe we will prepare your voluntary service at the European Solidarity Corps together:
with the project search (in the social or cultural field, environmental protection, health care...)
for applications and letters of application
What's important to you?
- you must be between 18 and 30 years old
- you get a monthly allowance.
- you are insured all around the whole time abroad
- Accommodation and meals are paid for by the host organisation.
- you'll get a language lesson.
- At the end of your service you will receive a certificate named Youthpass.
Let's go to Europe!
If you want to know how other european volunteers have experienced their time abroad, read the experience reports by Dennis in Finland, Lilia in Estonia, Elisabeth in Estonia or Anika on this page.
You can find more information about the European Solidarity Corps here